Brake Hose for Early Ford Style Wheel Cylinders, 7/16 Inch Ends
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These brake line hoses are designed for use on early Ford style wheel cylinders. They are constructed of strong rubber for a flexible yet durable fit.
- Rubber Material
- Sold Individually
- Crush washers(o-rings) NOT Included
- 7/16"-20 O-ring male thread for wheel cylinder end
- 7/16"-24 IFF to accept a 1/4" brake line
- External 5/8" threads on line to utilize a jam nut such as 175-0246 for brake line tab attachment
- Use 910-3183-7/16 adapter fitting to utilize hose with 3/16" brake line
- Black Hose
- 17-3/4" long end to end
More Like This
Speedway Universal Rear Brake Line Hose, T-End Fitting, 3/8-24 IFF
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 7/16-20
Rubber Brake Line Hose Set for 7/16 Inch-20 Calipers
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 10mm-1.5
S-10 Front Rubber Brake Line
The Right Stuff FH03 Detailing Flex Brake Hose
Rubber Brake Line Hose Set for 10mm-1.5 Calipers
Q & A
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.