Braided Stainless AN 36 Inch Brake Line
Universal Fit, 36" Brake Hose Length, Straight Brake Hose Fitting Angle
- These high quality stainless steel braided fluid lines have straight fitting on both ends
- They work well for brake and clutch systems as well as for pressure gauges or nitrous
- PTFE inner hose with protective stainless steel braid covering makes this line rugged yet flexible
- Zinc plated steel fittings ensure high pressure capability
- Choose AN3 or AN4 size to suit your needs
AN 3 O.D. is .265 and AN 4 O.D. is .305
Select applicable length. AN size is the "-#" at the end of each part number.
Item DetailsZinc Plated Steel Ends
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.
Jeff preps the rear end housing to secure the brake lines and shows how to fasten bolt-on brake line tabs on the lower trailing arm bracket. Follow along as he applies Wilwood Dynalite Calipers to his 1967 Chevelle.