Blue Straight AN16 Flare Adapter to 1 Inch Aluminum Pipe Fitting
Universal Fit, -16 AN, 1" NPT NPT Size, Straight Angle, -16 AN Male Fitting End A, Aluminum
These straight flare adaptors connect 1" pipe to straight -16 AN fittings. They are lightweight aluminum and feature a 37° sealing angle. Order your desired size.
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fitting
- -16 AN to 1" aluminum pipe
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- Available in Blue anodized finish for a custom look
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.