Block Mount Power Steering Pump Bracket for Short Water Pump
Chevy Small Block V8
- This power steering pump mount works with GM Saginaw Type II power steering pumps such as Profile, Sweet, etc.
- Mounts low on the engine block to keep the engine bay free from clutter
- For use with small block Chevy engines and short water pumps
- Black anodized for a durable long lasting finish
- Hardware is included to simplify installation
These power steering pump brackets are for short water pumps. For mounting Profile or Sweet Pump to small block Chevy V8. Bolt kit included. Anodized black.
Fits Profile/Sweet type pump and the Gen II type pumps.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.