Black Straight -12 AN Flare to 1/2 Inch NPT Pipe Adapter Fitting
Universal Fit, -12 AN, Straight Angle, -12 AN Male Fitting End A, 1/2" NPT Male Fitting End B
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These straight flare adaptors connect 1/2" pipe to straight -12 AN fittings. They are lightweight aluminum and feature a 37° sealing angle. Black finish will give your engine compartment the look you are after. Order your desired size.
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fitting
- -12 AN to 1/2" aluminum pipe
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- Available in Black anodized finish for a custom look
More Like This
Black Straight -12 AN Flare to 3/4 Inch NPT Pipe Adapter Fitting
90 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN3 to 1/8 Inch NPT
45 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN3 to 1/8 Inch NPT
Black Straight -3 AN Flare to 1/8 Inch NPT Pipe Adapter Fitting
Black 90 Degree -10 AN Flare to 1/2 Inch NPT Pipe Adapter Fitting
90 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN6 to 1/8 Inch NPT
90 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN6 to 3/8 Inch NPT
90 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN8 to 1/2 Inch NPT
90 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN12 to 3/4 Inch NPT
90 Degree Flare Adaptor, AN12 to 1/2 Inch NPT
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!