Black 90 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -10 AN
Universal Fit, -10 AN Fitting Hose Size, Push-On Assembly Method, -10 AN Female Fitting End A
- This black socketless 90 degree hose end will give your engine compartment the look you are after
- No clamp is necessary when using with our push-on style hose
- Precise 37 degree flared connection ensures a leak free connection
- Black anodized finish resists corrosion and ensures long life
Black socketless push-on hose end fittings will give your engine compartment the look you are after. 90 degree fittings in multiple sizes. For use with 37 degree flared ends.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how to install an external Transmission Cooler, to help keep the temperature of your transmission consistent.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.