Bilstein F4-SE7-F566-MO Southern Sport Mod Shock Package
Modified, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Sprint Cup, Indy car, and Formula 1, is now available to the grassroots level racer. Bilstein Mono Tube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. These shocks may cost more initially, but they pay off in the winner's circle!
These stock mount style shocks are tuned for your Southern Sport Mod. They include seven shocks, instructions, and recommended set-ups.
- More precise set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- Nitrogen Gas Charged
- Puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent cavitation (foaming) and shock fade
- Dividing Piston w/ O-ring
- Separates gas and oil and is moveable to accommodate rod movement into the tube
- Bilstein shocks are NOT gas/oil emulsion shocks
- Monotube Body
- Inside wall has finished tolerances of an engine cylinder
- Outer surface is cadmium or nickel plated for durability
- Single tube design dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube.
- Working Piston
- Consists of patented deflective disc valve stack for precise performance
- Bilstein discs are spring steel which outperform stainless steel and produce longer life
- Piston uses powder metal technology
- Oil Chamber
- Special oil is pressurized by the gas area onto the dividing piston to prevent cavitation (foaming) for consistent, fade-free performance
- Piston Rod
- Case-hardened and highly polished steel strong enough to lift 20 tons
- Rod Guide & Seals
- High pressure Viton inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent, fade-free damping and long life performance
What's In The Kit
Bilstein F4-BE5-E250-MO Rear Shock, 1973-88 GM A/G Body 254/141 LinearPart # 213AK1044Qty x 1
Bilstein F4-BE3-C750-M2 73-88 AG Body Shock Comp 206/Reb 131Part # 213AK3050FQty x 1
Bilstein F4-BE3-C751-M2 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 154/Reb 197Part # 213AK4040FQty x 1
Bilstein F4-BE3-E249-MO 73-88 AG Body Shock Comp 219/Reb 358Part # 213AK1043Qty x 1
Bilstein F4-BE5-C752-M2 73-88 GM A/G Body Rear Shock, 158/117 DigPart # 213AK3030RQty x 1
Bilstein AK2020R 73-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Stock Shock, 70/70 DigrPart # 213AK2020RQty x 1
Bilstein F4-BE5-F134-MO 73-88 GM A/G Body Shock, 70/140 DigPart # 213AK2040COBRQty x 1
More Like This
Bilstein F4-B46-0210-ZD Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/ Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein S9Z-2020 2 In Shock-9 Inch Stroke w/Ends-Reb 2/Comp 2
Bilstein 30/30 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein S9Z-6010 2 In Shock-9 In Stroke w/Ends-Reb 6/Comp 1
Bilstein S7Z-3030 2 In Shock-7 In Stroke w/Ends-Comp 3/Reb 3
Bilstein F4-B46-0210-ZW Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 5/Reb 5
Bilstein S7Z-5555 2 In Shock w/Ends, 7 In, Comp 5.5/Reb 5.5
Bilstein F4-B46-0207-ZN Steel 2 Inch Shock 9 Inch Stroke, Reb 5/Comp 3
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.