Bilstein F4-SE7-F566-MO Southern Sport Mod Shock Package
Modified, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Sprint Cup, Indy car, and Formula 1, is now available to the grassroots level racer. Bilstein Mono Tube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. These shocks may cost more initially, but they pay off in the winner's circle!
These stock mount style shocks are tuned for your Southern Sport Mod. They include seven shocks, instructions, and recommended set-ups.
- More precise set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- Nitrogen Gas Charged
- Puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent cavitation (foaming) and shock fade
- Dividing Piston w/ O-ring
- Separates gas and oil and is moveable to accommodate rod movement into the tube
- Bilstein shocks are NOT gas/oil emulsion shocks
- Monotube Body
- Inside wall has finished tolerances of an engine cylinder
- Outer surface is cadmium or nickel plated for durability
- Single tube design dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube.
- Working Piston
- Consists of patented deflective disc valve stack for precise performance
- Bilstein discs are spring steel which outperform stainless steel and produce longer life
- Piston uses powder metal technology
- Oil Chamber
- Special oil is pressurized by the gas area onto the dividing piston to prevent cavitation (foaming) for consistent, fade-free performance
- Piston Rod
- Case-hardened and highly polished steel strong enough to lift 20 tons
- Rod Guide & Seals
- High pressure Viton inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent, fade-free damping and long life performance
More Like This
Bilstein XVS Series Base Valve Linear Shock Absorbers
Bilstein XVS Series Base Valve Digressive Shock Absorbers
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
Bilstein F4-BOA-0000836 Chrome Front Shock, 10-11 Inch Ride Height
Bilstein F4-BOA-0000788 Chrome Front Shock, 12-13 Inch Ride Height
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M2 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 6 Inch, Comp 1/Reb 3
Bilstein S6G-5555 Steel Shock & Ends 6 In Stroke Comp 5.5/Reb 5.5
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M0 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 6 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 2
AFCO 1043 K Series Street/Strip Rear Shock, 79-83 Mustang, 55-57 Chevy
AFCO 1030 10 Series GM Street Stock Shock, Rear, Comp/Rebound: 5/5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.