Bilstein F4-BE3-E249-MO 73-88 AG Body Shock Comp 219/Reb 358
Hobby Stock, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein monotube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- 1973-83 GM A-Body (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- 1978-88 GM G-Body (Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass, Grand Prix)
Item DetailsValving: 358#/219# Linear
Mounting Type: T-Bar to Pin
Extended Length: 13.48" Collapsed Length: 8.60"
More Like This
QA1 EC1956P EC Series Street Stock Shock, Front Medium 6 Valving
Bilstein F4-BE3-C750-M2 73-88 AG Body Shock Comp 206/Reb 131
Bilstein AK6565F Front Street Shock, 73-88 A/G-Body, Comp 220/Reb 325
Bilstein F4-BE3-F129-M1 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 233/Reb 110
Bilstein F4-BE3-C751-M2 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 154/Reb 197
Bilstein F4-BE3-F130-MI 73-88 AG Front Shock Comp 190/Reb 245
Bilstein AK1051 1973-1988 A/G-Body Front Stock Shock, Comp 172/Reb 393
Bilstein AK2072 Street Stock Front Shock, 1970-81 Camaro
KYB 343127 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 13.58 Ext, 8.66 Comp
KYB KG4513 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 4.45 Stroke, 13.03 Ext, 8.58 Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.