Bilstein AK1199 Street Stock Shocks, 1987-93 Mustang, Front Strut
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disk valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- Front Strut
- 15.94" compressed
- 21.28" extended
Item DetailsValving: 224#/122# LinearMounting Type: StrutExtended Length: 21.28" Collapsed Length: 15.94"
More Like This
Eibach 3855.8001SB Pro-Plus Front Shock 64-66 GM A-Body, Small Block
Bilstein F4-BE3-F129-M1 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 233/Reb 110
Bilstein F4-BE3-C751-M2 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 154/Reb 197
Bilstein F4-BE3-F130-MI 73-88 AG Front Shock Comp 190/Reb 245
Bilstein AK6565F Front Street Shock, 73-88 A/G-Body, Comp 220/Reb 325
Bilstein AK Series Custom Build 1973-88 GM A/G Body Stock Car Shocks
Pro Shocks® SS100 PRO Street Stock Shock, Front, Non-Adjustable
Pro Shocks® SS300 Pro Street Stock Shock, Pinto Front
Bilstein F4-BE3-E249-MO 73-88 AG Body Shock Comp 219/Reb 358
Bilstein F4-BOA-0000836 Chrome Front Shock, 10-11 Inch Ride Height