Bilstein AK1198 Street Stock Shocks, 1987-93 Mustang, Rear Strut
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disk valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- Rear Shock
- 12.64" compressed
- 20.16" extended
Item DetailsValving: 152#/103# LinearMounting Type: Pin to EyeExtended Length: 20.16" Collapsed Length: 12.64"
More Like This
QA1 EC1985P EC Series Street Stock Shock, Ford Rear, 5 Valve, Heavy
Pro Shocks® SS201 PRO Street Stock Non-Adjustable Shock, Rear
QA1 EC1685P EC Series Street Shock, GM Mid/Fullsize Rear, 5 Valve
KYB KG5521 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.76 Stroke, 20.08 Ext, 12.32 Comp
KYB 343135 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
KYB 343161 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
Bilstein AK1054 Rear Street Stock Shock, 1970-81 Camaro
KYB 343149 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.66 Stroke, 21.57 Ext, 12.91 Comp
KYB KG5504 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.48 Stroke, 20.04 Ext, 12.56 Comp
KYB 343157 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.07 Stroke, 20.39 Ext, 12.32 Comp