Bilstein AK1195 AK Series 1979-1993 Ford Fullsize Stock Mount Shock
Hobby Stock, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Stock Mount Mount Position
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disk valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- Mounting type: T-Bar to Pin
- Valving: 577# / 359# digressive
- 13.86" extended
- 9.21" compressed
More Like This
Bilstein F4-BE5-F133-MI 73-99 GM A/G Body Rear Shock, 300/120 Dig
Bilstein F4-BE5-F134-MO 73-88 GM A/G Body Shock, 70/140 Dig
Bilstein F4-BE3-F129-M1 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 233/Reb 110
Bilstein F4-BE3-C751-M2 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 154/Reb 197
Bilstein F4-BE3-F130-MI 73-88 AG Front Shock Comp 190/Reb 245
Bilstein AK6565F Front Street Shock, 73-88 A/G-Body, Comp 220/Reb 325
Bilstein F4-BE5-F135-M2 73-88 GM A/G Body Shock, 185/70 Dig
Bilstein AK2020R 73-88 GM A/G Body Rear Street Stock Shock, 70/70 Digr
Bilstein F4-SE7-F565-MO 1978-88 Metric Chassis Street Stock Shock Pack
Bilstein AK Series Custom Build 1973-88 GM A/G Body Stock Car Shocks
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!