Bilstein AK1195 AK Series 1979-1993 Ford Fullsize Stock Mount Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disk valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- Mounting type: T-Bar to Pin
- Valving: 577# / 359# digressive
- 13.86" extended
- 9.21" compressed
More Like This
QA1 53945 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
AFCO 1020 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/7
AFCO 1021 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 6/6
KYB KG4505 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 4.41 Stroke, 13.5 Ext, 9.09 Comp
KYB KG4550 Gas-a-Just Front/Rear Shock, 13.54 Ext, 9.25 Comp
QA1 53946-8 53 Series Large Body Steel Shock, 13.36/9.09 Ext/Comp
AFCO 1022 10 Series Street/Strip/Track Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/4
Competition Engineering C2639 Adjustable Drag Shock, 74-78 Ford
KYB KG5514 Gas-a-Just Front/Rear Shock, 13.86 Ext, 8.74 Comp
AFCO 1034 10 Series Stock Mount Shocks, Rear, Camaro, Comp 3/Reb 5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.