Bilstein AK1054 Rear Street Stock Shock, 1970-81 Camaro
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level racer. Bilstein mono tube gas shocks use deflective disk valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- 46mm diameter steel body
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
Fits stock factory mounts in 1970-1981 Camaro.
Item DetailsValving: 165#/67# Linear
Mounting Type: T-Bar to Pin
More Like This
QA1 EC1985P EC Series Street Stock Shock, Ford Rear, 5 Valve, Heavy
QA1 EC2585P EC Series Street Stock Shock-Rear Camaro/Firebird, 5 Valve
KYB 343157 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.07 Stroke, 20.39 Ext, 12.32 Comp
Bilstein AK2072 Street Stock Front Shock, 1970-81 Camaro
KYB KG5526 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.95 Stroke, 20.43 Ext, 12.48 Comp
KYB 343131 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
Pro Shocks® SS200 Pro Non-Adjustable Street Stock Rear Shock
QA1 53583-5 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 5358X 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
Pro Shocks® SS201 PRO Street Stock Non-Adjustable Shock, Rear