Bilstein AK1051 1973-1988 A/G-Body Front Stock Shock, Comp 172/Reb 393
Hobby Stock, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
The technology that has made Bilstein a winner in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1 is now available to the grassroots level hobby stock and street stock racer. Bilstein monotube gas shocks use deflective disc valving to give more precise and consistent valving. Plus, their rugged construction and precisely machined finishes ensure a long performance life. These shocks may cost more initially but they pay off in the winners circle!
- Monotube body dissipates heat more effectively than twin-tube designs
- Nitrogen gas puts shock oil under pressure to totally prevent shock fade
- Allows for more precise, consistent set-ups
- Weight transfer when you need it
- Tires will stay on the track through the rough spots
- Better control under braking
- 1973-83 GM A-Body (Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- 1978-88 GM G-Body (Monte Carlo, Regal, Cutlass, Grand Prix)
Item Details393 rebound, 172 comp.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!