Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC A/C, P/S, and Alternator Brackets, Chrome
Chevy Small Block V8, Short Water Pump Style
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Since 1990 Bill's Hot Rod Co. has had one goal in mind; to design alternator, air conditioner and power steering brackets that fit and are easy to use, as well as affordable and stylish. Brackets come completely assembled with all stainless steel bolts and washers, illustrated instruction sheet, and belt size recommendations with adjusting tips.
200 Series SBC Alternator and A/C Brackets, Short
Fabricated from mild steel with stainless/chrome Allen head hardware. Simple installation; all brackets are pre-assembled. Drilling or tapping is not required. Accepts Sanden or Sankyo 508 A/C unit and stock GM alternators.
- Bracket mounts to the water pump manifold. No holes in the head needed to mount this bracket set. Set includes the A/C and alternator brackets.
- Alternator bracket uses the first groove (groove closest to the balancer) and the A/C unit uses the second groove. If power steering is used with bracket 916-67920, the power steering belt makes use of the third groove (farthest forward groove) on a three groove pulley (our pulley 910-15480).
- This 200 Series bracket will work with the 1970 & later Non 'Vortec/Fast Burn' type cylinder heads.
- For use with 55-68 short-style water pumps only
- Not for use with Vortec cylinder heads
- Works with most dual quad and 3x2 low rise intakes
300 Series SBC Power Steering Brackets
Fabricated from 1/4" mild steel with stainless/chrome Allen head hardware. Simple installation; all brackets are pre-assembled. Drilling or tapping is not required. Attaches to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing cover (the old front motor mount holes). The adjusting arm mounts to the lower water pump hole.
- Mounts low on the driver's side
- Two positions for superior adjustability
- Works with SHORT & LONG style water pumps
- Use with GM Saginaw pumps with attached reservoir, "type 1" p.s. pumps
- Works with stock steel or aluminum aftermarket pulleys
Bracket mounts to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing chain cover (the old front motor mount holes). The adjusting arm mounts to the lower water pump hole.
Bracket will fit a wide range of applications due to its two mounting positions: LOW and HIGH
Bracket fits a G.M. Saginaw power steering pump with attached reservoir.
Brackets are made of 1/4" mild steel plate for strength and durability.
All brackets are made in the U.S.A. Brackets come completely assembled with all stainless steel bolts and washers, an illustrated instruction sheet and belt size recommendations with adjusting tips.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Bills Hot Rod Co.200 Series SBC A/C Unit/Alternator Bracket SetPart # 91667919-CHRQty x 1
Bills Hot Rod Co.300 Series SBC PS Pump Bracket-Short PumpPart # 91667920-CHRQty x 1
More Like This
Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC P/S and Alternator Brackets, Black
Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC P/S and Alt. Brackets, Side, Short, Raw
Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC Wide Set Alternator and P/S Brackets, Black
Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC P/S and Alternator Brackets, Raw
Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC P/S and Alternator Brackets, Chrome
Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC P/S and Alt. Brackets, Side, Short, Black
Bills Hot Rod Co. SBC P/S and Alt. Brackets, Side, Short, Chrome
Bills Hot Rod Co SBC Wide Set Alternator and P/S Brackets, Chrome
Bills Hot Rod Co. BBC Alternator and P/S Brackets, Raw
Bills Hot Rod Co. BBC Alternator and P/S Brackets, Chrome
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.