Bills Hot Rod Co. 500 Series BB Power Steering Bracket, Long
Chevy Big Block V8, Mild Steel, Is Hardware Included, Long Water Pump Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Since 1990 Bill's Hot Rod Co. has had one goal in mind; to design alternator, air conditioner and power steering brackets that fit and are easy to use, as well as affordable and stylish. The 500 Series Power Steering Bracket will fit GM Saginaw Pumps with attached reservoirs. Brackets position the pumps low and close to the block. Brackets come completely assembled with all stainless steel bolts and washers, illustrated instruction sheet, and belt size recommendations with adjusting tips.
- Low Mount Power Steering Bracket
- Fits Big Block Chevy
- Comes completely assembled
- Fits GM Saginaw Pumps with attached reservoirs
- Will work with an 8" harmonic balancer
- For long water pump
- 1/4" mild steel plate is used for strength and durability
- No drilling or tapping necessary
- Choose between black, chrome, and raw finishes
To protect and preserve the finish on these powdercoated or chrome plated brackets, be sure to apply a good quality wax such as carnauba, as needed.
Bracket mounts to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing chain cover (the old front motor mount holes). The adjusting arm mounts to the lower water pump hole.
More Like This
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.