Bills Hot Rod Co. 1200 Series SBC Side Mount PS Bracket, Long
Chevy Small Block V8, Mild Steel, Hardware Included, Long Water Pump Style
Since 1990 Bill's Hot Rod Co. has had one goal in mind; to design alternator, air conditioner and power steering brackets that fit and are easy to use, as well as affordable and stylish. The 1200 Series Power Steering Bracket will fit GM Saginaw Pumps with attached reservoirs. Brackets come completely assembled with all stainless steel bolts and washers, illustrated instruction sheet, and belt size recommendations with adjusting tips. To be used in conjunction with 1100 Series Alternator bracket.
- Side Mount Power Steering Bracket
- Fits late Small Block Chevy
- Drivers Side Installation for Long Water Pump Application
- Comes completely assembled
- For long water pump
- Fits GM Saginaw Pumps with attached reservoirs
- Adjuster plate is on the backside of the pump and attaches to the 1100 series base plate from 916-67974
- 1/4" mild steel plate is used for strength and durability
- No drilling or tapping necessary
- Choose between black, chrome, and raw finishes
To protect and preserve the finish on these powdercoated or chrome plated brackets, be sure to apply a good quality wax such as carnauba, as needed.
Bracket mounts to the lower left front of the block using the two lower bolt holes located by the timing chain cover (the old front motor mount holes).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.