Billet Style Valve Cover Breather Set
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Polished, 2.46" Overall Height, 1.25" Hole Diameter, Grommet Included
- Includes Billet Style Aluminum Breathers Without PCV Valve and Billet Valve Cover O-Ring Oil Fill
- Premium aluminum construction for superior strength and durability
- Polished aluminum breathers come with rubber grommets for 1.250" hole
- Features a push-in attachment style
- Bolt-in breather opening for a valve cover that can be used to install a breather cap, an oil fill cap, or a breather with a PCV valve
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Your ride deserves the best - add some billet bling to your engine bay today with our Billet Style Valve Cover Breather Set! Everything you will need for a simple and effective install into your engine is packed together to save you time and money!
- (1) Speedway Billet Style Aluminum Breathers Without PCV Valve
- (1) Speedway Billet Valve Cover O-Ring Oil Fill
Speedway Billet Style Aluminum Breathers Without PCV Valve
Polished aluminum breathers come with rubber grommets for 1.250" hole.
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Finish: Polished
- MFG. Part #: 91011033
- Notes: Includes grommet
- Sold in Quantity: Each
- Overall Height: 2.46"
- Base Diameter: 2.48"
- Hole Diameter: 1.25"
- Outlet Fitting: .97
- Attachment Style: Push-in
Speedway Billet Valve Cover O-Ring Oil Fill
This is a handy little item. Basically, it's a bolt-in breather opening for a valve cover that can be used to install a breather cap, an oil fill cap, or a breather with a PCV valve.
To install this item, you must make a 1-7/16" hole in the valve cover. You may want to purchase 91011033, our billet breather and/or 91011034, our billet PCV valve.
It may be necessary to chamfer the barb on the billet breathers we offer when used in conjunction with this oil fill adaptor. The barb on the end of the breather is squared off and is a very tight fit into the oil fill hole o-rings.
Base of oil fill hole that will be positioned into the inside of the valve cover is 0.5" thick. The o-ring is 0.185" thick. Please check for valve train clearance prior to installation.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Billet Style Aluminum Breather With PCV ValvePart # 91011034Qty x 1
Billet Style Aluminum Breather Without PCV ValvePart # 91011033Qty x 1
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.