Billet Headlight Switch and Pigtail Kit
Universal Fit, 6.50" Extended Length, 2.25" Overall Width, 2.25" Overall Height
- This classic GM style headlight switch comes with an aluminum knob and wiring pigtail to simplify your wiring project
- On/off headlight switch with park light function is great for that custom street rod or rat rod build
- Dash light dimmer is built into the switch and is adjusted by twisting the knob
- Billet aluminum knob is included for a custom appearance
- Comprehensive instructions are included to simplify the installation
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Turn the lights on with our new GM Headlight Switch Install Kit! Our classic billet GM style headlight switch is packed together with our switch pigtail for ease of install and simple wiring for any DIY garage gear head!
- (1) Speedway Motors GM Headlight Switch Pigtail
- (1) Speedway Motors GM Style Billet Street Rod Headlight Switch
Speedway Motors GM Headlight Switch Pigtail
- Universal Fit
Speedway Motors GM Style Billet Street Rod Headlight Switch
These fully equipped on/off headlight switches with park switches are great for that custom street rod or rat rod build. They replicate the common GM style switches and work with most standard 1968-84 GM plugs.
- The same switch that's included with our 20 circuit wiring kit
- Standard 8 terminal GM plug used from 1968-84
- Billet look knob and aluminum mounting nut included
- 3/16" dia. switch knob shaft
- Extended Length: 6.50"
- Overall Width: 2.25"
- Overall Height: 2.25"
- Terminal Type: Spade
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
GM Headlight Switch PigtailPart # 91064603Qty x 1
GM Style Billet Street Rod Headlight SwitchPart # 91064602Qty x 1
More Like This
GM Style Billet Street Rod Headlight Switch
Speedway Universal Headlight Switch with Hi/Low
Universal Headlight and Single Motor Wiper Switch Kit
Speedway Universal Headlight Switch
Pico 5658C GM Headlight Switch Pigtail
Pico 5407C Three Wire Headlight Pigtail
Pico 5409C Two Wire Headlight Pigtail
Pico 5461C GM Headlight High Beam Pigtail
Pico 5462C GM Headlight Low Beam Pigtail
Headlight Limit Switch Hardware Set for 1967 Camaro RS
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.