GM Chevy Crate Engine, Bert, Brinn, Steel, Natural
- Designed to fit GM 602 and 604 crate engines
- Features a full steel construction
- Non SFI Flexplate
- Suggested whenever installing a new engine or transmission
- Bolts come in sets of 6 and are 1-1/4" in length
Comes as a Kit
Drive flange for Brinn transmissions. These non-SFI rated Small Block Chevy flexplates are suggested whenever installing a new engine or transmission. This 153-tooth flexplate fits SBC crate engines with a 1-piece rear main seal. Single bolt pattern.
- 12-13/16" O.D.
- 3 on 10-3/4" bolt pattern for the torque converter
(1) Brinn 73056 Transmission Small Block Chevy Steel Drive Flange, 1 Piece
(1) 1986-1997 Chevy 153 Tooth Flexplate 1-PC Rear Main, Ext. Balance
(1) ARP 230-7306 Brinn Flywheel Bolts
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|
|Notes||153 Tooth Flywheel 10.75" Bolt Circle|
|Rear Main Seal Style||1-piece|