Bert Transmission 1300 Gen II Aluminum Short Transmission
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This revolutionary design is the lowest rotating weight gear box available. The mechanism of the first and reverse are totally disengaged from rotation when it's in direct drive (high gear), so there are no wear on those parts. Reduced rotating weight creates more power to rear wheels that is greatly felt by drivers. Crate motor and limited engines series benefit the most from this transmission, either on dirt or pavement.
The second generation transmisson deliverered multiple wins in 2010 which proves it is one of the top transmissions on the market today. Champions like Billy Moyer, Tim Fuller, Chris Maden, Casey Robert, Hunter Peacock, Steve Francis, David Smith, Ray Cook, and Jonathan Davenport use these transmissions are have had remarkable success and wins all season long. Don't deprive your race team, use the second generation bert transmission to power your Late Model race car!
- Revolutionary design is the lowest rotating weight gear box available
- First and reverse are totally disengaged when in high gear
- Reduced rotating weight creates more power to rear wheels
- Great for crate motor and limited engine series on either dirt or pavement
- Available in 2-5/8" "Short" version
More Like This
Bert Transmission 1400 Gen II Aluminum Standard Transmission
Bert LMZ Aluminum Transmission
Brinn 70001 Racing Transmission with Free Stand
Falcon Racing Transmission with Free Transmission Stand
Falcon Late Model Transmission with Free Stand, Aluminum Case
TREMEC TCET4615 Ford TKO-500 5-Speed Overdrive Manual Transmission
Brinn 70001 Racing Transmission
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter