Speedway Wissota Chevy/Ford Steel Bellhousing
These steel bellhousings are WISSOTA approved for Midwest Modifieds and work with both small block Chevy and small block Ford engine bolt patterns. They allow for use with Muncie/Saginaw style transmissions.
- SBC and SBF engine bolt patterns
- Laser-Cut, CNC-finished flange for perfect fit
- Adapts either engine to Muncie/Saginaw pattern transmissions including BERT, Brinn, Falcon, etc.
- Bottom opening for easy access
- Does NOT have provision for stock style clutch arm
- WISSOTA approved for Midwest Modifieds
- Non SFI rated
- NOT for street use
- Must be used with a 153 tooth (Chevy) or 157 tooth (Ford) or smaller flexplate/flywheel
- Made in the USA
Bert Gen II Aluminum Short Transmission
This revolutionary design is the lowest rotating weight gear box available. The mechanism of the first and reverse are totally disengaged from rotation when it's in direct drive (high gear), so there is no wear on those parts. Reduced rotating weight creates more power to rear wheels that is greatly felt by drivers. Crate motor and limited engines series benefit the most from this transmission, either on dirt or pavement.
The second generation transmisson delivered multiple wins in 2020 which proves it is one of the top transmissions on the market today. Champions like Billy Moyer, Tim Fuller, Chris Maden, Casey Robert, Hunter Peacock, Steve Francis, David Smith, Ray Cook, and Jonathan Davenport use these transmissions and had remarkable success and wins all season long. Don't deprive your race team, use the second generation Bert transmission to power your Late Model race car!
- Revolutionary design is the lowest rotating weight gear box available
- First and reverse are totally disengaged when in high gear
- Reduced rotating weight creates more power to rear wheels
- Great for crate motor and limited engine series on either dirt or pavement
- Available in 2-5/8" "Short" version
B&M Conventional Trick Shift ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid
Trick Shift ATF was originally developed by B&M for racing applications. It’s become so successful that it’s the most popular high performance fluid on the street also. A scientific blend of foam inhibitors, pressure agents and shift modifiers that will provide extended transmission life and drastically improved shift feel. Trick Shift is the easiest way to measurably improve the transmission performance of your vehicle.
Trick Shift works with all automatic transmissions when a firmer shift is desired (not recommended for electronic controlled transmissions). It can be mixed with stock-type transmission fluids, however to attain maximum improvement you should use Trick Shift exclusively. Ideal for towing, light trucks and RV applications as well as racing.
Speedway Motors Bellhousing Bolt Kit
The Speedway Bellhousing Bolt Kit has all necessary hardware to install our steel bellhousing (91027001) to back of your motor.
- 6-3/8"-16 x 1-1/4" Grade 5 bolts
- 6-3/8" Grade 5 flat washers
- 6-3/8" Grade 5 lock washers
Bert Racing Transmission Replacement Drive Flange
- For GM Crate applications
- Exploded View Item #7
Speedway Motors 60 Inch Straight Brake Line
- Braided stainless covering over a Teflon inner liner.
- These are perfect for brake lines, clutch lines, and gauge lines.
|MFG. Part #||91606163|
|Input Shaft Spline Count||10|
|Output Shaft Spline Count||27|
|Gear Ratio (High)||1.00:1|
|Notes||1-3/8"-10 spline input shaft. 1-3/16"-27 spline output shaft|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|