Bendpak 5585785 Power Unit, 2 Post 10,000 lb
This hydraulic power unit exists solely to get your vehicle lifted fast. The rugged 2.5 HP motor accompanies an increased 3.6-gallon tank, all of which provide an extra boost of power. Low-rise car lifts will zip up to their max extension at incredible speeds; likewise, this unit is made to handle full-size two-post and four-post lifts without breaking a sweat. As always, Ranger Products assures the highest quality of construction and most advanced safety features.
- High mechanical and volumetric efficiency
- End head prepared for lift-hold-lower applications using our manual lowering valve or solenoid cartridge valves
- Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments or dusty, contaminated atmospheres. UL Recognized AC electric motors feature heavy gauge steel frame and high-quality ball bearings
- Torque load remains constant throughout operation
- Heavy-duty start switches with a high IP-protection class and silver-plated contacts for a long service life
- Cartridge-style relief valves meet tough demands for dependability and life expectancy
- Minimum recommended temperature is -25ºC (-13ºF)
- Maximum recommended temperature is +80ºC (+175ºF)
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!