BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
9,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 82" Rise, 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph Motor, 110-1/4" Overall Width
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The space saving design of the BendPak 9,000-lb. capacity HD-9XW is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also happens to make a great service lift for smaller shops who still want to do a big business. No special foundation is required and the installation is a cinch. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs. About the size of a typical parking space, this lift truly maximizes valuable floor area. Use the HD-9XW for detailing; storing ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or just about anything else that needs to be off the ground. You can finally make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. If you've got at least standard 8-foot ceiling, this lift will work for you.
Don't make the mistake of calling the BendPak HD-9XW a "hobby lift." Our expert engineers have packed this model with features that were previously only found on commercial-grade designs. Plus, it's a BendPak, so you know it's backed by over 40 years of experience and a reputation that carries just as much weight as our lifts. We're proud to have these BendPak HD-Series lifts in our lineup, and you'll be proud to have one in your shop or garage. The BendPak HD-9XW is the standard version of the high-rise lift.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- ETL Approved
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
Product/photo update: This unit is now provided gray in color and not blue as shown or previously shown/offered.
WarrantiesDuration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 60-24-12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak or whichever comes first.
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
For full warranty details, please see: Two-Post Lifts/Four-Post Lifts Warranty (PDF)
More Like This
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak 5175408 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 15K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
BendPak 5175992 GrandPrix Two-Post Vehicle Lift, 7,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175166 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 35,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175862 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175968 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 18,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175023 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Dual Platform
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.