BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
9,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 82" Rise, 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph Motor, 110-1/4" Overall Width
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The space saving design of the BendPak 9,000-lb. capacity HD-9XW is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also happens to make a great service lift for smaller shops who still want to do a big business. No special foundation is required and the installation is a cinch. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs. About the size of a typical parking space, this lift truly maximizes valuable floor area. Use the HD-9XW for detailing; storing ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or just about anything else that needs to be off the ground. You can finally make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. If you've got at least standard 8-foot ceiling, this lift will work for you.
Don't make the mistake of calling the BendPak HD-9XW a "hobby lift." Our expert engineers have packed this model with features that were previously only found on commercial-grade designs. Plus, it's a BendPak, so you know it's backed by over 40 years of experience and a reputation that carries just as much weight as our lifts. We're proud to have these BendPak HD-Series lifts in our lineup, and you'll be proud to have one in your shop or garage. The BendPak HD-9XW is the standard version of the high-rise lift.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- ETL Approved
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
Product/photo update: This unit is now provided gray in color and not blue as shown or previously shown/offered.
WarrantiesDuration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 60-24-12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak or whichever comes first.
- Five Years (60-Months) Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
For full warranty details, please see: Two-Post Lifts/Four-Post Lifts Warranty (PDF)
More Like This
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
Bendpak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
Bendpak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Capacity
BendPak 5175800 Vehicle Lift Accessories, Sliding Jack Platform
BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Bendpak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
Bendpak 5215702 Vehicle Lift Acessories, Frame Cradle Pad
Ranger Products BL-5000SLX QuickJack 5000lbs Car Jack Support System
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.