BendPak 5585285 Power Unit, 3.6 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2650 PRV
- The pumps feature high mechanical and volumetric efficiency, low noise level
- A heavy-duty start switches with a high IP-protection class and silver-plated contacts meet tough demands for a long service life
- Special cartridge-style relief valves meet tough demands for dependability and life expectancy
- Engineered so that most premium grade petroleum-based fluids can be used
- Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments or dusty, contaminated atmospheres
This hydraulic power unit exists solely to get your vehicle lifted fast. The rugged 2.5 HP motor accompanies an increased 3.6-gallon tank to provide an extra boost of power. Low-rise car lifts will zip up to their max extension.
Whatever you need lifted, Ranger Products has a hydraulic power unit for the job. We take every measure to manufacture units that can be mounted to a variety of car lift types, from low-rise scissor lifts to larger two-post lifts and four-post lifts. The specs on this particular hydraulic power pack should really stand out and scream versatility. We made the tank size a little bigger at 3.6 gallons, so it can handle most lifting applications. The single-phase 2.5 HP motor runs quietly during each lift, even when servicing heavy vehicles. The 2,650 psi pressure relief valve is a work of engineering genius to keep you, your equipment and your vehicle safe from any instance of pressure build-up. We’ve essentially brought you the safest possible product, manufactured with a safety-first mentality and delivered to you UL / ETL Certified.
This particular unit saves electricity by harnessing the power of gravity to safely lower your vehicle, which extends the life of your hydraulic power unit while decreasing operating costs. The casing around the motor is secure and weatherproof, so you never have to worry about dust, dirt, air pollutant or other random debris disrupting car lift operations. Regardless of what time of year it is, Ranger power units have a safe operating range of -13 – 175°F, so they function in virtually every temperature you can throw at it.
If you’re still not convinced that Ranger Products produces the safest, most durable and user-friendly hydraulic power units, we include a 12-month comprehensive warranty on all repairs, parts replacements and related freight charges.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Pumps feature high mechanical and volumetric efficiency, low noise level
- End head prepared for lift-hold-lower applications using our standard manual lowering valve or solenoid cartridge valves
- Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments or dusty, contaminated atmospheres. UL Recognized and CSA Certified* AC electric motors feature heavy gauge steel frame and base and high-quality ball bearings
- Torque load remains constant throughout the range of operation
- Power up, gravity down function
- Heavy-duty start switches with a high IP-protection class and silver-plated contacts meet tough demands for a long service life
- Cartridge-style relief valves meet tough demands for dependability and life expectancy
- Equipped with black plastic and steel reservoirs
- Vertical mounting
- Equipped with oil level dipstick
- High performance cartridge check valve is standard
- Most premium grade petroleum-based fluids can be used. Optimum operating viscosity range is 15 - 68 cSt
- Minimum recommended temperature is -25ºC (-13ºF)
- Maximum recommended temperature is +80ºC (+175ºF)
- 12-months warranty
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.