BendPak 5585285 Power Unit, 3.6 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2650 PRV
This hydraulic power unit exists solely to get your vehicle lifted fast. The rugged 2.5 HP motor accompanies an increased 3.6-gallon tank to provide an extra boost of power. Low-rise car lifts will zip up to their max extension.
Whatever you need lifted, Ranger Products has a hydraulic power unit for the job. We take every measure to manufacture units that can be mounted to a variety of car lift types, from low-rise scissor lifts to larger two-post lifts and four-post lifts. The specs on this particular hydraulic power pack should really stand out and scream versatility. We made the tank size a little bigger at 3.6 gallons, so it can handle most lifting applications. The single-phase 2.5 HP motor runs quietly during each lift, even when servicing heavy vehicles. The 2,650 psi pressure relief valve is a work of engineering genius to keep you, your equipment and your vehicle safe from any instance of pressure build-up. We’ve essentially brought you the safest possible product, manufactured with a safety-first mentality and delivered to you UL / ETL Certified.
This particular unit saves electricity by harnessing the power of gravity to safely lower your vehicle, which extends the life of your hydraulic power unit while decreasing operating costs. The casing around the motor is secure and weatherproof, so you never have to worry about dust, dirt, air pollutant or other random debris disrupting car lift operations. Regardless of what time of year it is, Ranger power units have a safe operating range of -13 – 175°F, so they function in virtually every temperature you can throw at it.
If you’re still not convinced that Ranger Products produces the safest, most durable and user-friendly hydraulic power units, we include a 12-month comprehensive warranty on all repairs, parts replacements and related freight charges.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Pumps feature high mechanical and volumetric efficiency, low noise level
- End head prepared for lift-hold-lower applications using our standard manual lowering valve or solenoid cartridge valves
- Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments or dusty, contaminated atmospheres. UL Recognized and CSA Certified* AC electric motors feature heavy gauge steel frame and base and high-quality ball bearings
- Torque load remains constant throughout the range of operation
- Power up, gravity down function
- Heavy-duty start switches with a high IP-protection class and silver-plated contacts meet tough demands for a long service life
- Cartridge-style relief valves meet tough demands for dependability and life expectancy
- Equipped with black plastic and steel reservoirs
- Vertical mounting
- Equipped with oil level dipstick
- High performance cartridge check valve is standard
- Most premium grade petroleum-based fluids can be used. Optimum operating viscosity range is 15 - 68 cSt
- Minimum recommended temperature is -25ºC (-13ºF)
- Maximum recommended temperature is +80ºC (+175ºF)
- 12-months warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5585320 Power Unit, 8.5 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2850 PRV
BendPak 5585280 Power Unit, 3.6 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2850 PRV
BendPak 5585325 Power Unit, 4.2 Gallon, 2.5HP, 2650 PRV
BendPak 5585315 Power Unit, 1.6 Gallon, 1.5 HP, 1900 PRV
BendPak 5585435 Power Unit, 1.6 Gallon, 1.5HP, 2500 PRV
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.