BendPak 5175969 Wheel Alignment Lift, 18,000 Lbs
18,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 93.00" Overall Height, 60.00" Rise, 220 VAC / 60 Hz. / 1 Ph Motor
You’re now looking at the largest-capacity alignment lift we make. When you need to align truck wheels, BendPak’s free-floating slip plates and galvanized steel turn plates make the job easy to get done right the first time.
BendPak’s largest-capacity alignment lift easily accommodates vehicles up to 18,000 lbs. Of course, it still services smaller sports cars and race cars without a problem. If your shop is busy and can’t afford the space for multiple lifts, you’ll need the extra lifting power to be ready for those lager trucks and SUVs. The HDS-18EA offers the same safety features and rugged design as every other car lift we make, from the aircraft-quality steel cables and enhanced cable sheaves to the adjustable locking heights and slack-cable secondary lock system. You’ll also enjoy the best warranty money can buy, which makes this auto lift the very best value of any alignment lift, anywhere. Full stop.
*Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Multi-caster slip plates
- Spring-loaded automatic safety locks
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Four stainless steel lifting cables
- Grease nipples on every sheave and axle
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat finish
- Push-button pneumatic lock release
- Secondary lock system on constant guard
- Enclosed cables, airlines, safety latches
- Multiple adjustable locking positions
- Maintenance-free power system
- Conveniently located controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
- Optional rolling jacks available
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175172 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Limo
BendPak 5175820 Wheel Alignment Lift, 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175153 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Open Front
BendPak 5175171 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175750 Wheel Alignment Lift, 12,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175859 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.