BendPak 5175968 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 18,000 Lbs
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ready to lift a bus, dump truck and some truly heavy farm equipment? You may just need the HDS-18E, BendPak’s 18,000-lb. capacity four-post truck lift that also handles your low-rise sports cars and compacts with ease.
BendPak's HDS-18E four-post lift is engineered to make light work out of heavy lifting. It’s built to last and features upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. This is the lift that graduates from the class of mid-size trucks, vans and SUVs up to heavy-duty applications. This is a professional car lift that can even handle some industrial and farming equipment. It’s also lighter-duty than other lifts in the truck-weight category, so it’s not overkill when you don’t need, for instance, 20 tons of lift capacity when 9 tons will do just fine.
To accommodate long wheelbases, the HDS-18E offers extended runways that are 263” front-to-back. This is the first of the heavy-duty models to offer extended runways. All 27K, 35K and 40K lifts are built this way. Better-gripping runways ensure the massive tires on your massive vehicles stay put. If the runways gets slick, their treaded surfaces are still able to grab the wheels without damaging or marring them.
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Galvanized lifting cables
- Grease nipples
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Second lock system on constant guard
- Fully enclosed lifting cables
- Multiple adjustable height locking positions
- Maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system
- Conveniently positioned operator controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
Lifting Capacity*- 18,000 lbs.
*Max Capacity / Front Axle - 9,000 lbs.
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle - 9,000 lbs.
A - Min. Runway Height: - 8.5”
B - Max. Rise: - 60”
C - Max. Lifting Height: - 68.5”
Time to Full Rise: - 75 seconds
D - Overall Width: - 154”
E - Outside Length: - 257”
F - Overall Length: - 297”
G - Height of Columns: - 93”
H - Width Between Columns: - 134”
I - Drive-Thru Clearance: - 109”
J - Runway Width: - 22”
K - Length of Runways: - 263”
L - Width Between Runways: - 38” or 56”
M - Runway Centerline: - 60” or 78”
N - Outside Edge of Runways: - 82” or 100”
Rated Capacity: - 185”
75% Capacity: - 160”
50% Capacity: - 135”
25% Capacity: - 110”
Locking Positions: - 9
Lock Spacing: - Every 6” / 152 mm
Motor: - 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
Noise: - 45 dB
More Like This
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak 5175162 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175164 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175859 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175168 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 35,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175176 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended