BendPak 5175862 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Narrow
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The HD-9STX is our tall and narrow four-post lift that combines a small horizontal footprint with extended-height runways, so higher-clearance vehicles can be easily parked underneath.
The HD-9STX is your 9,000-lb. rugged lifting solution for when you need get something heavy and high, but you don't have a lot of space on the ground. Perfect for vehicle storage and service—in the shop or garages with high ceilings.
With more height to work with, this lift does something others do not: it fits trucks and SUVs in the lower level. This is essential for parking purposes, especially if your lower-level vehicle is too heavy for the runways. A high-rise lift also increases the comfort of techs working underneath. Pulling transmissions and draining oil is safer and easier on high-rise car lift. The HD-9STX eliminates stooping and awkward straining when accessing the vehicle underbody. When you’re uncomfortable, you’re more likely to make mistakes, and there’s nothing better than a car lift that lifts to the perfect height.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
More Like This
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak 5175162 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175164 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175859 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175168 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 35,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175176 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended