BendPak 5175859 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs
9000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 88.00" Overall Height, 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph Motor
The HD-9XL is the ideal 9,000-lb. capacity four-post lift for vehicles with longer wheelbases. In fact, the runways are about two feet longer than the runways on the standard HD-9. This 4-post lift variety is available with optional casters, dip-trays, jack platform and more.
The HD-9XL four-post lift offers ample drive-thru clearance and lift height, but it features extended runways to accommodate longer wheelbases. It may be the width of a typical parking space, but this lift truly gets the most out of your valuable floor space. Use it for storing cars, trucks, ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts and just about anything with four wheels. All you need is an 8-foot ceiling, and this car lift makes use of all that empty space you’re currently wasting. An optional caster kit allows you to roll the lift anywhere you need it. Put simply, this four-post lift provides a vehicle maintenance and parking solution that no other lift in its class can offer. The only way to hoist those longer vehicles is to invest in the BendPak HD-9XL.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Wide drive-thru with standard lift height and long runways
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak 5175162 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175164 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175176 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175862 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175968 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 18,000 Lbs
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.