BendPak 5175172 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Limo
14,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 93.00" Overall Height, 70.00" Rise, 220 VAC / 60 Hz. / 1 Ph Motor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The HDS14LSXE alignment lift is the "limo style" version of the HDS14LSX. Compared to the standard length version, this lift extends the overall length of the lift, as well as the runways, by 30". This significant increase makes it possible to load longer cars, trucks, SUVs and even some limousines.
This model is essential for hundreds, if not thousands, of shops across the country. Busy bays are going to service a variety of vehicles, and depending where you work, you're likely to get some exceptionally big vehicles in need of alignment services. This model all but guarantees you'll be ready to handle anything. With a 14,000-lb. capacity, the HD14SLXE lifts virtually all residential vehicles, from sedans to heavy-duty pick-up trucks to municipal vehicles and farming equipment.
*Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Heavy duty turn plates and integrated rear slip plates included
- Multi position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” UHMW slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1 3/8” roller axles and oversize self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi position safety locks in each column with push button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature nonskid surface
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity bridge jacks available
More Like This
BendPak 5175153 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Open Front
BendPak 5175171 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175750 Wheel Alignment Lift, 12,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175969 Wheel Alignment Lift, 18,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175004 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, 82" Rise
BendPak 5175170 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175820 Wheel Alignment Lift, 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Q & A
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.