BendPak 5175153 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Open Front
14,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 105.00" Overall Height, 70.00" Rise, 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph Motor
The HDSO14AX is an open-front, 14,000-lb. capacity alignment lift. The “open” design makes it easier to access the front turn plates and undercarriage, and features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. Wheels respond to adjustments with no resistance.
We engineered the HDSO14AX alignment lift without a front crossbar, so operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This is a must for busy alignment bays. Additionally, for precise front-lift leveling, nothing beats our patented, adjustable front outrigger tubes. The infinitely adjustable pitch compensates for excessive loads and sloped floors.
*Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Heavy duty turn plates and integrated rear slip plates included
- Multi position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” UHMW slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1 3/8” roller axles and oversize self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi position safety locks in each column with push button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature nonskid surface
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity bridge jacks available
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175172 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Limo
BendPak 5175171 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak 5175820 Wheel Alignment Lift, 9,000 Lbs
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.