BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
14000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 130.00" Width Outside of Columns- Narrow, 143.00" Overall Width
The HDSO14P is a legendary 14,000-lb. capacity open-front four-post car lift that allows easy entry and exit beneath a vehicle. It is available with optional drive-thru ramps, drip trays and rolling jacks.
The HDSO14P is an open-front four-post lift that features clear entry upfront, providing easy vehicle access. A generous 14,000-lb. lifting capacity and extended runways allow you to service a wide variety of vehicles, ranging from small cars to full-size trucks.
BendPak cable sheaves are huge: 10.5” diameter sheaves and 2.25” diameter sheave axles, all kept within the runway and cross tubes. This cuts down on how much time and cash you have to spend on maintenance and general upkeep.
Each BendPak lift in this series features four, 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have an incredible breaking strength of over 14,400 lbs. each.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Huge cable sheaves reduce wear and tear
- Extremely convenient open-front design for easy access
- Extended runway length for servicing
- Longer approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Automatic leveling system with multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Features 1-3/8” sheave axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Includes fully adjustable lock stops for precise leveling
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
Lifting Capacity* -14,000 lbs.
*Max Capacity / Front Axle - 7,000 lbs.
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle - 7,000 lbs.
A - Min. Runway Height: - 7.625”
B - Max. Rise: - 70”
C - Max. Lifting Height: - 77.625”
Time to Full Rise: - 60 seconds
D - Overall width (FRONT) -143”
E - Overall Width (REAR) - 130”
F - Outside Length - 215.5”
G - Overall Length - 244”
H - Height of Columns (FRONT) - 105”
I - Height of Columns (REAR) - 103”
J - Width Between Columns (FRONT) - 123”
K - Width Between Columns (REAR) - 120”
L - Drive-Thru Clearance - 97”
M - Runway Width - 20”
N - Length of Runways - 199”
O - Width Between Runways - 45”
P - Runway Centerline - 65”
Q - Outside Edge of Runways - 85”
Rated Capacity: - 140”
75% Capacity: - 120”
50% Capacity: - 100”
25% Capacity: - 80”
Locking Positions: - 13
Lock Spacing: - Every 4"
Motor: - 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Noise: - 45 dB
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175004 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, 82" Rise
BendPak 5175170 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175162 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175164 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175859 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175176 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.