BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
14000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 130.00" Width Outside of Columns- Narrow, 143.00" Overall Width
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak Automotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The HDSO14P is a legendary 14,000-lb. capacity open-front four-post car lift that allows easy entry and exit beneath a vehicle. It is available with optional drive-thru ramps, drip trays and rolling jacks.
The HDSO14P is an open-front four-post lift that features clear entry upfront, providing easy vehicle access. A generous 14,000-lb. lifting capacity and extended runways allow you to service a wide variety of vehicles, ranging from small cars to full-size trucks.
BendPak cable sheaves are huge: 10.5” diameter sheaves and 2.25” diameter sheave axles, all kept within the runway and cross tubes. This cuts down on how much time and cash you have to spend on maintenance and general upkeep.
Each BendPak lift in this series features four, 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have an incredible breaking strength of over 14,400 lbs. each.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Huge cable sheaves reduce wear and tear
- Extremely convenient open-front design for easy access
- Extended runway length for servicing
- Longer approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Automatic leveling system with multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Features 1-3/8” sheave axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Includes fully adjustable lock stops for precise leveling
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
Lifting Capacity* -14,000 lbs.
*Max Capacity / Front Axle - 7,000 lbs.
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle - 7,000 lbs.
A - Min. Runway Height: - 7.625”
B - Max. Rise: - 70”
C - Max. Lifting Height: - 77.625”
Time to Full Rise: - 60 seconds
D - Overall width (FRONT) -143”
E - Overall Width (REAR) - 130”
F - Outside Length - 215.5”
G - Overall Length - 244”
H - Height of Columns (FRONT) - 105”
I - Height of Columns (REAR) - 103”
J - Width Between Columns (FRONT) - 123”
K - Width Between Columns (REAR) - 120”
L - Drive-Thru Clearance - 97”
M - Runway Width - 20”
N - Length of Runways - 199”
O - Width Between Runways - 45”
P - Runway Centerline - 65”
Q - Outside Edge of Runways - 85”
Rated Capacity: - 140”
75% Capacity: - 120”
50% Capacity: - 100”
25% Capacity: - 80”
Locking Positions: - 13
Lock Spacing: - Every 4"
Motor: - 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Noise: - 45 dB
More Like This
BendPak 5175004 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, 82" Rise
BendPak 5175170 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175166 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 35,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175862 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175968 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 18,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175023 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Dual Platform
BendPak 5175024 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Dual Platform, Ext
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
Q & A
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.