BendPak 5175024 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Dual Platform, Ext
9000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 102.00" Overall Height, 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph Motor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HD-9SWX is ideal for anyone who wants a little extra standing room under their lift. Plus, the runways are 24" longer than our standard-length HD-SW. Park up to four cars, trucks and SUVs, and enjoy servicing two raised vehicles in a single lift.
If you're looking for a little more lifting height, extended-length runways and a lot less column interference, then our HD-9SWX four-post lift is the answer. This super-wide, extended-length model is designed to transform your garage into a state-of-the-art parking facility. It turns that two-car space into a four-car trophy stand. The HD-9SWX is an extended length model with higher rise to provide exceptional clearance underneath. The extra dimensions are particularly useful for parking or servicing long-wheelbase vehicles,
Auto shops sometimes prefer large lifts like the HD-9SWX because their techs need equipment that allows them to work on virtually anything that rolls through their doors. The 9,000-lb. capacity of this lift (4,500 lbs. max per car, per side) covers sedans and sports coupes.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Double-wide configuration for quad-vehicle storage
- Four runways
- Super-tall rise
- Extra-long ramp
- Runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Inside runways adjust for different tread widths
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
More Like This
BendPak 5175023 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Dual Platform
BendPak 5175862 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175166 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 35,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175968 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 18,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175859 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
Q & A
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.