BendPak 5175024 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Dual Platform, Ext
9000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 102.00" Overall Height, 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph Motor
HD-9SWX is ideal for anyone who wants a little extra standing room under their lift. Plus, the runways are 24" longer than our standard-length HD-SW. Park up to four cars, trucks and SUVs, and enjoy servicing two raised vehicles in a single lift.
If you're looking for a little more lifting height, extended-length runways and a lot less column interference, then our HD-9SWX four-post lift is the answer. This super-wide, extended-length model is designed to transform your garage into a state-of-the-art parking facility. It turns that two-car space into a four-car trophy stand. The HD-9SWX is an extended length model with higher rise to provide exceptional clearance underneath. The extra dimensions are particularly useful for parking or servicing long-wheelbase vehicles,
Auto shops sometimes prefer large lifts like the HD-9SWX because their techs need equipment that allows them to work on virtually anything that rolls through their doors. The 9,000-lb. capacity of this lift (4,500 lbs. max per car, per side) covers sedans and sports coupes.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Double-wide configuration for quad-vehicle storage
- Four runways
- Super-tall rise
- Extra-long ramp
- Runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Inside runways adjust for different tread widths
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175023 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Dual Platform
BendPak 5175859 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak 5175162 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175164 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175176 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175862 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Narrow
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.