BendPak 5175023 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Dual Platform
9000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 90.00" Overall Height, 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph Motor
To accommodate super-wide vehicles on a 9,000-lb. capacity four-post lift, choose the HD-9SW. The “SW” stands for super-wide, and it’s the ideal four-post lift to double your parking and/or service wider vehicles.
There are thousands of vehicle types out there, and some come a bit wider than others. That’s no sweat for the HD-9SW, a four-post lift that sits fat and happy when it holds vehicles with wider frames. Plus, if you need a lift that offers truly gigantic proportions, the HD-9SWX is one heck of a choice. If your vehicles are tall, heavy and wide, and they need to be stacked or serviced, we can probably lift them. Both models are perfect for a “wide” range of vehicles.
With all the same great parts and components as the HD-9, our super-wide lift is equally safe and efficient. Check out the working parts and components below to see what makes a BendPak better than the rest, no matter what height/width modifications we make for your pleasure and convenience.
- Standard rise
- Shorter runway for smaller spaces
- Runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Inside runways adjust for different tread widths
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175859 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175862 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175024 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Dual Platform, Ext
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak 5175162 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175164 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175176 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!