Bell RS7SC LTWT Non-Ventilated SA2020 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible, Matte
Developed through a collaboration with Penske Racing to reduce weight and enhance airflow for use in NASCAR, this ultra-lightweight version of the RS7 Carbon combines an aerospace-grade carbon shell, reinforced energy absorbing liner system, and the performance features of the HP7 to create the most advanced, lightweight Snell rated helmet that can be used in North America’s most demanding forms of racing. Penske Racing challenged Bell’s engineering team to develop a purpose-built helmet incorporating advanced airflow, enhanced energy management capability, and the ability to be used with or without ear cups in an ultra-lightweight configuration and delivered race-ready under 2.795 pounds. Always up to the challenge, Bell delivered with the innovative RS7C LTWT.
- Aerospace grade ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Multi-purpose fit system that can be used with or without ear cups (ear cups included)
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Interior ventilation channels enhanced to maximize airflow
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise, and enhance energy management capacities
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Available in two versions: standard RS7C LTWT and RS7SC LTWT (non-ventilated)
- Rear spoilers, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Forced air attachments available separately
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07 3mm, SV(SE07,SE077)
- Homologation: Snell SA2020 approved
- Color: Carbon Matte Clear
- Sizes: 7 1/8- (57-) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
In The Box
- RS7SC LTWT
- Clear SE07 3mm DSAF Shield Installed
- Hans Post Anchors Installed
- Draw String Helmet Bag
- Clear Air Intake
- Plastic Tearoff Posts Installed
- Hex Wrench Key
- Snell SA2020
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.