Bell M8 Carbon SA2020 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 & FIA8859 Safety Rating, Adult Age Group
Designed for closed cockpit forms of racing, the M8 Carbon is the next evolution in Bell’s legendary M series design platform. The M8 Carbon incorporates traditional styling, enhanced visibility, with maximum versatility allowing the helmet to be used in all forms of racing. With an ultra-lightweight carbon shell, premium interior, superior ventilation, and large eyeport for racers who require eyewear or prefer maximum visibility, the M8 Carbon provides next-level comfort for drivers who want Bell’s iconic brand styling and industry-leading performance.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Large eyeport for enhanced visibility
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SRV-8, SRV-1
- Homologation: Snell SA2020 and FIA8859 approved
- Color: Carbon
- Sizes: 7 1/8 (57-) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
In The Box
- M8 Carbon
- Clear SRV-8 Shield Installed
- Manual Lever Air Intake Vents Installed
- Draw String Helmet Bag
- Plastic Tearoff Post Kit
- 3 Stainless Circle Grommets
- Hex Wrench Key
- Snell SA2020
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 60 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.