Bell KC7-CMR Carbon CMR-2016 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, FIA/Snell CMR2016 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
Bell continues to innovate with the KC7-CMR Carbon, the first ultra-lightweight carbon youth karting helmet on the market. Based on the advanced HP7 and incorporating the same performance technology, this sleek and aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels designed to maximize cooling and a Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) insert to prevent fogging in rain conditions. Certified to the FIA/Snell CMR standard designed for karting drivers under the age of 18, the KC7-CMR Carbon is a winning choice for the next generation of champion drivers.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell: 1095g in sizes 54 to 56 and 1130g in sizes 57 to 59 (+ or - 3%)
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) 2MM shield for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Air intake system includes two-part center and side air intakes (installed)
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise, and enhance energy management capacities
- Rear spoilers, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately
- KC7-CMR Carbon is NOT compatible with FHR anchors or devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07 2mm, SV(SE07, SE077)
- Homologation: Snell-FIA CMR-2016
- Color: Carbon
- Sizes: 6 3/4 (54) to 7 3/8 (59)
In The Box
- KC7-CMR Carbon
- Clear SE07 2mm DSAF Shield Installed
- Clear Air Intake Kit Installed
- Draw String Helmet Bag
- Plastic Tearoff Posts Installed
- Hex Wrench Key
- Snell-FIA CMR-2016
Sizing Chart (PDF)
Helmet Fitting Guide (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.