Bell KC7-CMR CMR-2016 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, FIA/Snell CMR2016 Safety Rating, Youth Age Group
The KC7-CMR is an ultra-lightweight youth karting helmet based on the F1 proven HP7 design platform. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system that can be used with or without air intakes to maximize cooling and a Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield to eliminate fogging. Homologated to the Snell/FIA CMR standard and certified for global competition, the KC7-CMR is designed to minimize helmet weight for karting drivers under the age of 18 and is perfect for the next generation of champions as they start their racing careers in karting.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell: 1185g in sized 52 to 56 and 1230g in sizes 57 to 59 (+ or – 3%)
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) 2mm shield for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Air intake kit, side air extractors, rear spoiler, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise, and enhance energy management capacities
- KC7-CMR is NOT compatible with FHR anchors and devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07 2mm, SV(SE07, SE077)
- Homologation: Snell-FIA CMR-2016
- Graphics: Venom Orange, Venom Yellow, Lewis Hamilton Karting
- Sizes: 6 1/2 (52) to 7 3/8 (59) white and 6 3/4 (54) to 7 3/8 (59) graphics
In The Box
- Clear SE07 2MM DSAF Shield Installed
- Draw String Helmet Bag
- Plastic Tearoff Posts Installed
- Hex Wrench Key
- Snell-FIA CMR-2016
Sizing Chart (PDF)
Helmet Fitting Guide (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell KC7-CMR Carbon CMR-2016 Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet w/ Bill, Size 7 1/4
Bell GP3 Sport SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell HP7 Carbon Non-Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!