Bell HP77 Carbon FIA8860 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, FIA 8860-2018 ABP Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
The HP77, based on Bell’s highly successful, F1 World Champion proven HP7 design, provides the latest impact protection by lowering the visor opening by 12 mm and reinforcing the front of the helmet with advanced ballistic protection. The HP77 is the most advanced FIA8860-2018 helmet in Bell’s product line and sets a new standard for lightweight, aerodynamically superior carbon fiber helmet performance for the intense demands of open-wheel and open-cockpit forms of racing. The HP77 is homologated to the FIA8860-2018 ABP standard, the most rigorous sport helmet standard on the planet, designed for professional formula racers competing at the highest levels of the sport.
- Visor opening lowered 12 mm with integrated visor panel into the front of the helmet for added ballistic protection from middle size debris
- High-strength and high modulus carbon fibers ultra-lightweight FIA8860 carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 12 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Air intake system includes two-part center and side air intakes (installed)
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise and enhance energy management capacities
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Top spoiler, top and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment
- Available with frontal chinbar hole for the introduction of the drinking tube
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- HP helmet bag included
- Shield and pivot kit: SE077, SV(SE07)
- Homologation: FIA8860-2018 ABP
- Color: Carbon, Matte Finish
- Sizes: 54 to 59+
In The Box
- Clear SE077 DSAF Shield
- HP Helmet Bag
- Hans Anchors Installed
- FIA8860-2018 ABP
Sizing Chart (PDF)
Helmet Fitting Guide (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 60 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.