Bell HP7 Carbon Non-Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, FIA 8860-2018 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
Developed through close collaboration with leading F1 drivers and teams, the carbon fiber HP7 is aerodynamically sleek lightweight and efficient for the intense demands of open-wheel and open-cockpit forms of racing. Meeting the FIA’s FIA8860 “super helmet” standard, the most rigorous helmet standard on the planet, the HP7 is designed for seasoned professional drivers that compete at the highest speeds and levels of motorsports interested in taking advantage of the latest technological innovations including aerospace grade composite materials and advanced energy absorbing liner systems.
- High-strength, ultra-lightweight FIA8860 carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Air intake system includes two-part center and side air intakes (installed)
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise and enhance energy management capacities
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- Available in two versions: with or without duckbill (chin spoiler)
- Rear spoilers, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately
- Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- HP helmet bag included
- Shield and pivot kit: SE07, SV(SE07, SE077)
- Homologation: FIA8860-2018
- Color: Carbon
- Sizes: 54(6 3/4) to 61+ (7 5/8+)
In The Box
- Clear SE07 DSAF 3mm Shield Installed
- HP Helmet Bag
- Hans Post Anchors Installed
- Plastic Tearoff Posts Installed
- Hex Wrench Key
Sizing Chart (PDF)
Helmet Fitting Guide (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 60 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell HP7 Carbon Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Non-Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7C LTWT Ventilated SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7SC LTWT Non-Ventilated SA2020 Helmet
Bell GP3 Sport SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell K1 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet
Bell M8 SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell RS7 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!