Bell GTX3 SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 & FIA8859 Safety Rating, Adult Age Group
The versatile GTX3, used extensively on race tracks across North America, provides industry-leading performance and is a perfect choice for racers competing in open wheel forms of motorsports including formula, karting, and dirt track forms of racing. Featuring an ultra-lightweight carbon shell, integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic performance at higher speeds, Venturi air-exchange system, and Double Screen Anti Fog (DSAF) shield, the GTX3 is ideal for serious drivers competing in challenging forms of racing.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Rear-facing side chin bar vents and air extraction vents create a Venturi-effect to minimize dirt and dust entering the helmet while maximizing air exchange
- Integrated rear spoiler for enhanced aerodynamic performance
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE03, SV(SE03/SE05)
- Homologation: Snell SA2020 and FIA8859 approved
- Color: Matte Black and White
- Sizes: 7 1/8 (57-) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
In The Box
- Clear SE03 DSAF Shield Installed
- Draw String Helmet Bag
- Plastic Tearoff Posts Installed
- Hex Wrench Key
- Snell SA2020
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell GP3 Sport SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell K1 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet
Bell M8 SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell RS7 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2020 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Non-Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Non-Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.