Bell GP3 Sport SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 & FIA8859 Safety Rating, Adult Age Group
The GP3 Sport combines traditional F1 styling, a versatile air intake system, a Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield, and a lightweight carbon composite shell with leading-edge aerodynamic performance. A great option for open-wheel, formula racers, and karters who demand professional features, performance, and comfort, the GP3 Sport provides maximum ventilation and clear vision in even the toughest track conditions.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed
- Front duckbill (chin spoiler) for improved aerodynamic performance and compatible with Bell’s rear spoilers, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys (available separately) for enhanced stability at high speeds
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE03, SV(SE03/SE05)
- Homologation: Snell SA2020 and FIA8859 approved
- Colors: White and Matte Black
- Sizes: 7 1/8 (57-) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
In The Box
- Clear SE03 DSAF Shield Installed
- Clear Manual Lever Air Intake Vents Installed
- Draw String Helmet Bag
- Plastic Tearoff Posts Installed
- 3 Stainless Circle Grommets
- Hex Wrench Key
- Snell SA2020
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell K1 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet
Bell M8 SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell RS7 Pro SA2020 Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2020 Helmet
Bell GTX3 SA2020 Helmet, White or Matte Black
Bell HP7 Carbon Non-Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Non-Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.