Basic Disc Brake Kit, 1969-77 GM Caliper, Stock Ford Spindle, 5on4-3/4
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This basic front disc brake conversion kit allows you to easily install 73-77 GM mid-size 11" rotors (5 on 4-3/4") and 69-77 mid-size GM single piston calipers onto your 37-48 Ford passenger car style spindles. No machine work needed.
- 1973-77 GM brake brackets
- 1973-77 hardware
- Bearing and seal adapters
- Inner bearing cups
- Inner bearing cones
- Does not include dust caps, washers or spindle nuts
916-31901 Instructions (PDf)
Item DetailsPre-1978 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles
- O.D. of the outer race is 1.0591"
- Width of the outer race is is .387", 9.84 mm or about 3/8"
More Like This
Basic Disc Brake Kit, 1969-77 GM Caliper to Ford Spindle, 5 on 4-3/4
Basic Disc Brake Kit, 1969-77 GM Caliper to Ford Spindle, 5 on 4-1/2In
Basic Disc Brake Kits: 1957-1964 Ford Half Ton
Basic Disc Brake Kit, 1948-56 Ford Half-Ton, 5 on 5-1/2 Inch
Weld-On 1969-77 GM Flat Mount Caliper Bracket
Basic Disc Brake Kit, 1937-48 Ford Spindle to F-150 Rotors, 5 on 5-1/2
Basic Brake Kit, GM Metric Caliper/Mustang II Rotor to Chevy Spindle
Basic Disc Brake Kit, GM Mid-size to Early Chevy Spindle
Speedway Basic Brake Kit for 1955-57 Chevy Car
AFCO 40120C 3 Inch Tube Clamp-On Caliper Bracket, Big GM
Q & A
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.