Bare 56 Inch Centered 9 Inch Ford Housing
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our economical 9" Ford rear axle housing features a reclaimed center section, new 3" axle tubes, and new-style Ford ends. Total track width is 56" from hub-to-hub. You will need one 26-3/8" long axle and one 28-5/8" long axle. Includes 8 T-bolts for the axle bearing retainer plates and 10 studs for the 3rd member.
Third member sold separately.
Note: The pumpkin is centered in the housing, which puts the pinion 1 5/8" offset from center.
Note: 56" from axle hub-to-hub
Axle tubes are made from 3/16" wall D.O.M. tubing.
- This is 51" from flange to flange
- The pinion hump in the housing lies between 22" - 27" overall
- This centers at the highest point at 24.5"
- The center of the housing is at 25.5" so this housing is 1" offset from center.
More Like This
Speedway Fabricated Ford 9 Inch Rearend Axle Housing, 56 Inch Width
Ford 9 Inch Rear End Housing, 58"
9 Inch Ford Housing with Metric Brackets, 60-3/4 Inch Hub-to-Hub Width
Speedway Fabricated Ford 9 Inch Rearend Axle Housing, 60 Inch Width
Ford 9 Inch Rear End Axle Housing, 54"
Reclaimed Ford 9 Inch Grand National Rearend Axle Housing
9 Inch Ford Housing with Metric Brackets, 58 Inch Hub-to-Hub Width
9 Inch Ford Housing with Metric Brackets, 58-3/4 Inch Hub-to-Hub Width
9 Inch Ford Housing with Metric Brackets, 60 Inch Hub-to-Hub Width
Speedway Fabricated Ford 9 Inch Rearend Axle Housing, 54 Inch Width
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.