BSB Manufacturing 7500 Outlaw Bearing Coil Spring Slider, Std Length
- Has up to 5x the life of standard bearing
- Measures 24.4" extended and 16.2" collapsed
- Features a slotted plate for fast spring changes
- It can run 20x more side load than standard linear bearing
- A handy pull pin design does away with the clumsy jam nut on the spring adjusting plate
New, state of the art bearing slider allows for less maitenance and higher load rating. Lighter design allows you to use 10" to 15" long, 5" O.D. springs. Handy pull pin design does away with the clumsy jam nut on the spring adjusting plate. Includes two 1/2" rod ends.
- Can run 20x more side load than standard linear bearing
- Has 5x the life of standard bearing
- Slotted plate for fast spring changes
- Spring retainers are 2" high
- Double lip dirt seal
- 24.4" extended
- 16.2" collapsed
Item Details24.4" ext., 16.2" comp.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.