BSB 7540-2 XD +2 Inch Coil Spring Slider
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The BSB MFG XD Slider features true duel bearing technology with a bearing at the base and a second bearing surface on the face of the plunger to give stability throughout its full range of motion. With a larger bore it can handle more side load than any other slider.
- Can run 20x more side load than standard linear bearing
- Has 5x the life of standard bearing
- Slotted plate for fast spring changes
- Spring retainers are 2" high
- Double lip dirt seal
- 2 inch extended length
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.