BBK 2552 2010-2014 Mustang Front Caster/Camber Plate Kit HD
- Allow full adjustment of caster and camber settings to improve cornering and steering imput
- Recommended to be installed when lowering your Mustang to improve handling and eliminate tire wear
- CNC Machined billet construction with clear anodized finish
- Can be used on all 2010-14 Mustang applications- Alignment will need to be set after installation
- Made in USA
These great looking high quality BBK Performance CNC billet aluminum Ford Mustang caster camber plates are designed to fit all 05-10 Ford Mustangs. These BBK caster camber plates will are recommended to be installed for better handling and steering and especially if you have lowered your car they will allow correct front end alignment to prevent premature tire wear. They allow independent adjustment of all caster and camber settings. Caster is the angle of Strut towards or away from the windshield and Camber is the angle of Strut towards or away from the engine. (Caster settings are positive - towards , negative - away - Camber settings are positive away and negative towards) Adjusting these settings will considerably improve the way your car will turn into corners flatter and be considerably more responsive to steering input overall. They will turn your Ford Mustang into a real corner carver. Can be used on all suspension set ups including most coil over applications
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BBK Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
It may feel like a daunting task attempting to determine the best leaf spring for your traditional hot rod straight axle build, but our buyer's guide will surely help.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Directions on how to properly mock up your ride height using Speedway Motors coilover shock ride height mockup tool. See tips on positioning the links and brackets correctly.