BBK 25215 2005-2014 Mustang Rear Lower HD Control Arm Set
- BBK rear lower control arms will give firmer improved launches and improved handling characteristics
- Eliminates wheel hop, Improves traction, Direct Bolt on
- Precision welds, all steel constuction, baked on durable powdercoated finish
- Grease able polyurethane bushings are installed
- Direct bolt on for factory live axle control arms, no modifications required
Replace the flimsy factory live axle Mustang rear control arms with a set of these popular BBK rear lower control arms. Manufactured from heavy gauge steel plate using precision welds, these BBK Performance heavy duty Mustang lower control arms will "Hook You Up" on the track and on the street. These rear control arm kits will greatly improve your ET's and 60ft times and best of all they are a direct swap for the factory units. These control arms will give you better handling and cornering characteristics because of their design and super stiff boxed steel tubing and polyurethane bushings.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BBK Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.