BBK 17172 1717 Cold Air Intake Replacement Hardware Kit
- For Use With BBK 1717/5 COLD AIR INTAKE KITS
- Includes Original Silicone Couplers Hoses, Clamps and Hardware included with original kits
- Freshen up the look of your BBK Cold Air Kit with this replacement hose and hardware kit
- Will only work for BBK Cold Air Kit as noted
- Made in USA
BBK Cold Air Intake Replacement Hardware & Hose Kits will freshen up the look of your BBK Performance Cold Air kit. Each replacement set includes all the replacement silicon couplers and clamps included in the original kit as well as any other components and hardware that was included in the original kit. This is a great way to replace your old, dirty, dried or cracked hoses on you BBK cold air intake with brand new ones to make it look new again.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BBK Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.