BBK 1100 Air Filter Cleaner & Blue Re-Oiling Kit - Universal
- For use on ALL BBK Cold Air Intake kits with a blue air filter
- Recommended to clean all BBK high flow cotton element filters
- Kit includes cleaner and oil, simply apply cleaner, rinse with water, dry, re oil
Refresh, renew and restore your BBK air filter to like new with this BBK Cold Air Kit Air Filter Cleaner & Re-Oiling Kit
Make your filter look and perform like new, simply spray on the cleaning solution and allow to rest for a few minutes to do its work - then rinse off the dirt and debris with a water hose - then allow the filter to air dry completely and then fianlly re-oil the filter with the supplied BBK blue oil and wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel. Now your filter looks like new again and is ready to perform like new again and last thoUSAnds more miles.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BBK Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Learn the cost differences between a reusable and disposable air filter for your car with our guide. Learn how to clean a reusable car air filter as well.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.