B&M 81119 Automatic Shifter, Stealth Pro Ratchet 3 and 4 Speed
2004R, 4L60E, 4L65E, 700R4, 904, AOD, C4, C6, TH200, TH350, TH400, Torqueflite 727, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Stealth Pro Ratchet shifter is one of our most popular and easiest to operate race shifters. Features include a positive ratcheting design with reverse lockout that meets NHRA and IHRA safety regulations, a backup light switch and a neutral safety switch along with a simulated carbon fiber wrapped cover. The aluminum cover is hydro-dipped to add a high tech look to your vehicles interior at a substanitial cost savings versus a cover made from carbon fiber. Other features include all black anodized Magnum Grip shift handle with replaceable side grip plates, a 5ft Super-duty shifter cable, brackets, hardware and installation instructions necessary for an easy install on most 3 and 4 speed automatic transmissions. Some transmissions may require optional installation kits. Be sure to check out all the different colors and finishes of optional side grip plates in the Shifter Accessories section of the site.
- Reverse Lockout Meet NHRA/IHRA Safety Requirements
- High Quality Carbon Fiber Look without the Cost
- Super Reliable and Race Proven Shifter Design
- Black Anodized Magnum Grip Shift Handle
- Includes Super-Duty Race Cable
ApplicationFits following automatic transmissions GM TH400, 350, 250, 200, 700R4, 2004R, 4L60E, 4L65E, Ford C4, C6, AOD, Chrysler 1966 and later Torqueflite A727 and A904.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.